We are offers you a 21-days free evaluation period for Flexible TreeView, so that you can test it before you decide to buy it. However, if you have purchased one or several license key(s) without having tested it before, please contact us
to request registered version installation.
You purchased a license. Now what?
Here we go:
- After we have processed your order, you`ll receive an e-mail with your License Key and licensed version installation file.
- Install this licensed version. Please note that if you have the evaluation version installed, you must uninstall it prior to installing the licensed version.
- Open the Visual Studio.
- Create a sample Windows Forms project.
- Open the generated project`s form in the Visual Studio form designer.
- Drop the Flexible TreeView control on this form from the VS Toolbox. Flexible TreeView`s 'About' dialog should appear.
- Click the 'Unlock' button. 'License key' window should appear.
- Copy the Flexible TreeView License Key from the after-purchase e-mail and paste it into the textbox in the 'License key' window. Click 'Purchase License' button to open the Order page if you have no license yet.
- Click the OK button.
- Click anywhere on the 'About' window to close it.
- Restart Visual Studio. Clean up and rebuild your solutions for the changes to take effect.
- Note that the 'Trial version' message in the Flexible TreeView`s bottom right corner should disappear.